This micromotor is designed for high speed applications up to 38,000 rpm. The control converts AC current to DC current required for the handpiece.
Kit K.1070 includes
- Control box
- H.MH-170 Handpiece with 2.35mm (3/32″) collet installed
- HP4-960 Variable speed foot control
- HP4-933 Handpiece cradle
- Spare pair of motor brushes, spare fuse, collet changing wrenches.
- The control box is compact with switches on the front for on/off power, forward or reverse rotation, and manual or foot speed control. Speed can be adjusted from low to full speed using the dial on the box or with the foot pedal.
H.MH-170 High Speed Rotary Handpiece
- This handpiece has a slender, contoured grip for precise and very high speed work and quick release rotary type chuck. It has a fan cooled, brush-type continuous duty motor that runs cool and vibration free with permanently lubricated, shielded ball bearings that require no lubrication.