Elmasteam 8 Basic with fixed nozzle and foot switch
The Elmasteam 8 Basic is perfect for all pre-cleaning and final cleaning applications in the jewellery and watch business. The stainless steel casing of the unit makes it easy to clean.
The pressure tank can be filled by hand through the filling duct on top of the unit or automatically via a pump from a tap or from a canister. This unit indicates the optimum filling level and gives a visual warning when the pressure tank has run empty. This unit will also indicate when the pressure tank needs to be decalcified with an easy step process making the job simple.
Elmasteam 8 comes with two pressure ranges 4-6 bar and 6-8 bar (adjustable in steps of 0.5 bar), Eco mode will automatically switch on and will reduce to 3 bar.
- Two pressure ranges 4-6 bar and 6-8 bar (adjustable in steps of 0.5 bar)
- Stable steam availability through strong heating power
- Optional – wet steam regulation
- Optional – compressed air
- No external water connection required for manual filing
- Optional – pump for filling from tap or from a special Elma canister
- Intelligent pump control
- Automatic Eco mode
- Adjustable lock mode
- Clearly arranged signal icons
- Decalcification indication and easy to carry out decalcification programme
- Simple operation, selection and activation of operating modes by turning and pressing the button
Suitable for cleaning
- New jewellery
- Worn jewellery
- Stone set jewellery
- Watch straps